Sunday, January 30, 2011

Keeping In Touch Is Easier Than Ever

via iTunes website
So my sister got married and recently moved all the way to North Carolina. Needless to say, I don't get to see her a lot. Thanks to media such as Facebook, texting, and this awesome app we both have on my iTouch and her iPhone, we can keep updated and stay in each other's lives in a cheap and efficient manner.
With the time change and both of our hectic schedules, it's hard to keep in touch via phone or even Skype. Having Facebook or just texting, we can get a hold of each other or just say a simple, "Hi. I miss you" without interrupting in each others' daily lives. The thing about this app is that we are playing this game together (where she usually always kicks my butt) whenever we have time to get to it. We'll get little updates on our Apple devices saying, "it's your turn" and for those 30 seconds out of my day, I feel like I am back at home actually playing a game of Scrabble with my sister, when she is really over 1,000 miles away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment