Monday, August 5, 2013

My Twitter is overflowing

So in case you hadn't heard, the Washington Post was bought by the owner of Amazon today.
More info and details later. My best part about this, however, is that my Twitter feed currently consists of official newspaper tweets and then my journalist friends making jokes about it. Here is my favorite so far:

True to form, fellow Husker Andy Boyle has some pretty good ones as well. 
Now the details. 
A staff and wire report from the Chicago Tribune released a story at 4:10 p.m. today that the Washington Post and its assets were sold to Amazon.com founder, Jeff Bezos for $250 million.
The Tribune also lists the URL for the story from the Post itself.


Apparently Mr. Boyle was not mentioned enough. So everyone, RIGHT NOW, go read every funny thing that Andy has ever tweeted: https://twitter.com/andymboyle. I'm timing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment