Tuesday, October 25, 2011

so the average age of getting married is 29?? hmmm...

It is weird to see the Facebook relationship status changes...don't get me wrong, I am more than happy for these great friends of mine and their new fiances. I'm just a little shocked by the average engagement age of my peers. I know a girl my age who already has three kids. Girls I met freshmen year of college are now getting engaged. Is it sad to think that the first thing you think of when you see that a 20-year-old girl getting engaged is "bet she's pregnant". Sadly, that was what I first thought of, but I am upset with myself...I am thrilled for these girls! They have found love and I wish them every happiness in the future. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't try to get happier than happy. If you find the right person, and you two have a plan and the support of your family and friends, go for it.

    ReplyDelete