Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I got lost....not really...that's just an excuse to saying I'm lazy.

Hello my fellow reader-ians. Sadly, it seems that the Megablog has imploded into nothingness since I finished my Intro to Journalism class. AND (that's a "yes, and" dedicated to my new friend, Miss Patti Digh) I am happy to say that you should not fret because Megablog is blasting off once again.
So...to start off, I should probably tell you that if you were to pass me on the street, I probably wouldn't look the same. No, no, not that, you dirty pervert. Dun dun dun!!!! Megan Bauerle is no longer blonde...or dirty blonde...or w/e you call it.


During that nasty storm a few days ago, God reached down and tapped me on the shoulder, saying, "Megan Bauerle, kidnap your roommate, Becca Kuhlmann and go to Walmart in the middle of a tornado watch AND severe thunderstorm warning and dye your hair." So I listened.

Oh, and since I gave a little dedication to Miss Patti, I would also like to give a shout out to her partner in crime, David, and OF COURSE, my long lost twin, Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment